Gold prices in Dubai today witnessed another fall this morning with 24K trading at Dh221 per gram at the time of writing.
Spot gold was trading at $1,829 per ounce by 11:40 AM UAE time.
In the UAE, 24K was trading at Dh221.75 per gram at the opening of the market (10 grams = Dh221.0) while 22K was trading at Dh208.25, 21K at Dh195.50, and 18K at Dh198.75 per gram. Rates were last updated on Sunday 2nd Jan 2022 at 6:01AM UAE time.
Gold Rate in Dubai – US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Indian Rupee, and Saudi Riyal
The exchange rates used were as follows:
- US dollars – 1US dollar (USD) = 3.673 AED / 1 AED = 0.272 US dollars
- Eurozone euros – 1 euro (EUR) = 4.167 AED / 1 AED = 0.240 euros
- British pounds – 1 British pound (GBP) = 4.960 / 1 AED = 0.202 British pounds
- Indian rupees – 1 Indian rupee (INR) = 0.049 AED / 1 AED = 20.277 Indian rupees
- Saudi riyals – 1 Saudi riyal (SAR) = 0.978 AED / 1 AED = 1.022 Saudi riyals
Rates were last updated on Sunday 2nd Jan 2022 at 6:01AM UAE time.